I provide Counselling & Psychological Services to adults, adolescents, couples and families. By considering the unique personal strengths and challenges of each person, I aim to create a respectful and empathic environment to help individuals work through their struggles and overcome difficulties.
- If you have a referral from a GP (Mental Health Care Plan) you will be eligible for a rebate of $86.15 per session, for up to 10 sessions per calender year.
- You may be able to receive a rebate through Private Health Insurance if covered for Psychology.
- I am SIRA approved and can assist those with a Workers Compensation claim or CTP motor accident claim.
- I am a 'Psychological Access Plus' Provider through the Sydney North Health Network which offers no-cost short term therapy for clients with mild to moderate mental health issues.
- I am a Work Development Order (WDO) Sponsor. If you have a driving fine and a Mental Health diagnosis then a WDO can allow you to participate in Counselling to pay off your fine.
ACT, CBT, DBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Inner Child, Interpersonal, Marriage and Family, Mindfulness, Process Oriented, Short-term Psychodynamic, Systems Theory, Trauma-Informed
With the current COVID-19 crisis, I am conducting limited face to face sessions.
For the months of April-September 2020 (at this stage) Psychology sessions will be conducted either via telephone or video conferencing if clinically appropriate to do so. It is your choice whether you wish to have sessions via a phone or online video consult. Video consults are conducted using Zoom software.
* If you are finding it difficult to cope due to the impact of COVID-19, discuss how you feel with your GP. Psychologists are here to help and can support you through this difficult time.
Feel free to email me directly to discuss your options or to find out further information about how to receive support.
I am a registered Psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia and the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
I operate according to the ethical and professional standards required by the Psychology Board.
I have over 10 years experience in treating a wide range of personal, professional and mental health concerns. I have worked in counselling services specialising in anxiety, trauma and depression; as well as relationship and marital problems.
- Counsellor/Group Leader at LifeCare Relationship Services
- Marriage & Relationship Educator at CatholiCCare
- Workplace Rehabilitation Counsellor at Injury Management & Rehabiliation
- Private Practice Psychologist at Bay City Care (Rockdale) and Harold Park Medical Centre
I work at the following locations:
- Gladesville Medical Centre
- Birkenhead Medical Centre
By appointment only.
Free street parking available and public transport is within walking distance for both locations
Each session is $170 (for 50-60 mins)
A reduced fee of $140 may be offered to individuals who are experiencing financial hardship and at times Bulk-Billing may be offered if impacted due to COVID-19.
The Medicare rebate is $86.15
Eftpos machine available
Medicare rebates are processed on the spot.
I am a warm and engaging Psychologist who aims to help each person navigate through their personal struggles. I am here to help!...