Good Therapy Australia's Psychotherapy & Counselling Practitioner Directory aims to provide Australians with relevant, meaningful information that helps to facilitate a good match between client and therapist.
Who can register?
PSYCHOTHERAPISTS . PSYCHOLOGISTS . CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKERS
PSYCHOANALYSTS . RELATIONSHIP & FAMILY THERAPISTS . COUNSELLORS
There are currently 600+ practitioners registered with Good Therapy Australia.
Professional Eligibility Criteria
To add your profile to Good Therapy's Psychotherapy & Counselling Practitioner Directory,
- You must be set up for private practice and have current professional indemnity insurance.
Psychologists and Psychiatrists
- must be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Clinical Social Workers
- must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
Psychotherapists and Counsellors
Practitioner profiles have three pages and allow for up to three photos and three practice locations.
Visitors can browse information relating to a practitioner's philosophy, approach, qualifications, and services.
Practitioners have the option of answering the 10 Questions for Therapists and can update their profile at any time.
Integrated statistics allow a practitioner to see how many people have viewed their profile.
Have your profile content reviewed and edited by a professional writer: $45. More information here.
Join the community of therapists promoting their services on Goodtherapy.com.au
Individual Practitioner Profile: $154* (no GST) Yearly Subscription
*Full refund within 3 months, less $30 administration fee.
Three Step Process
- 1. Complete and submit online registration form
- 2. Pay Yearly Subscription via Direct Transfer, PayPal, Mastercard, or Visa
- 3. Create Profile by filling in purpose-built forms and selecting searchable data settings
A profile takes approximately 30 - 60 minutes to create.
Practitioners are responsible for ensuring their profile information is accurate and up to date.
A new profile is activated when the practitioner's application is approved* and payment has been received.
*Application approval is subject to Good Therapy's process for checking professional eligibility criteria.
We look forward to welcoming you.