I support service providers, teams, organisations and communities who are committed to trauma, healing and justice. Services offered include trauma-informed debriefing, supervision, wellbeing support, training and capacity building, as well as bespoke EAP programs.
I primarily work with service providers, teams, organisations and communities:
- Contributing to social justice, human rights and environmental justice
- Supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Implementing redress for institutional abuse
- Assisting people and communities responding to and recovering from trauma
- Responding to the climate crisis with a commitment to a more secure future for next generations
My approach is informed by an intersectional orientation, pluralistic wisdoms and cultural supervision.
Ecological Psychotherapy, Focusing, Narrative Therapy, Neuroscience, Somatic Psychotherapy, Trauma-Informed
I have held service delivery, management, board and volunteer roles in diverse contexts - such as government, education, community, legal, mental health and professional services organisations. I practice and teach in diverse contexts. Please see LinkedIn for further details: www.linkedin.com/in/merleconyer
Psychotherapist, Clinical Supervisor
I am committed to supporting service providers, teams, organisations and communities who are responding to trauma, healing and justice. ...