Mobile 0418 450 613
Jocelyn Brewer is a Sydney-based registered psychologist with 9 years experience as a school counsellor (with students from K -12) -- she also works part-time in private practice with people across all life stages. Jocelyn has become one of the leading commentators on issues relating to the way digital technology shapes aspects of society, behaviour and learning.
ACT, CBT, Meditation, Solution Oriented
I have training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). I have a range of training and annually complete professional development to enhance my skills across a range of techniques and use strategies that are practical and dynamic.
- I have 5 years experience teaching social sciences at high school.
- I have 10 years experience as a school counsellor
- I completed my psychology registration in 2012.
- I completed training at the Beck Institute of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy in Philadelphia in 2015.
- I am a board-endorsed supervisor of provisional psychologists.
- I teach casually at Sydney University's Faculty of Health Sciences in a Foundations of Health course.
- I am part of Sydney University's Cyberpsychology research group.
Call me directly to check my availability - 0418450613
There are several public transport options and parking is available in near by streets.
$150/hour individual session.
Cash, direct transfer.
Jocelyn is a registered psychologist with over 15 years experience working in schools as both a teacher and counsellor. She has a specialises in the impacts of technology use (screens, devices, the internet and social media etc) on behaviour, learning and society. She works with people from adolescence to adulthood on a range of psychological issues....