Mobile 0418 450 613
Jocelyn Brewer is a Sydney-based registered psychologist with 12 years experience as a school counsellor (with students from K -12) -- she also works part-time in private practice with people across all life stages (from High School age upwards) . Jocelyn has become one of the leading commentators on issues relating to the way digital technology shapes aspects of society, behaviour and learning.
- Please check my website for my current schedule and waiting times.
- I work with people across the life span, from young people from High School age upwards.
- I am really interested in helping families manage technology and device use and support young people develop healthful and sustainable technology use habits.
ACT, CBT, Meditation, Solution Oriented
- I have training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Gottman Couples Therapy (Level 1).
- I have a range of training and annually complete professional development to enhance my skills across a range of techniques and use strategies that are practical and dynamic.
- I have 5 years' experience teaching social sciences at high school.
- I have 10 years experience as a school counsellor.
- I completed my psychology registration in 2012.
- I completed training at the Beck Institute of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy in Philadelphia in 2015.
- I am a board-endorsed supervisor of provisional psychologists.
- I teach casually at Sydney University's Faculty of Health Sciences in a Foundations of Health course.
- I am part of Sydney University's Cyberpsychology research group.
- I am a NESA accredited teacher and provider of NESA endorsed professional development for teachers.
Call me directly to check my availability - 0418450613
There are several public transport options and parking is available in near by streets.
- $170/ 50mins individual session both online (using secure video platform Covui) and F2F.
- $230/ 50mins couples or parent coaching session ($320/ 90Mins).
- Clinical supervision - POA.
HiCAPS, EFTPOS, Cash.
Jocelyn is a registered psychologist with over 15 years experience working in schools as both a teacher and counsellor. She has a special interest in the impacts of technology use (screens, devices, the internet and social media etc) on behaviour, learning and society. She works with people from adolescence to adulthood on a range of psychological issues....