Why Become a Member
One of Good Therapy's key objectives is to encourage Australians to get acquainted with the various kinds of therapy available, make informed choices, and receive the quality of support they need. Good Therapy's Directory of accredited mental health professionals provides the Australian community with meaningful information that effectively facilitates a good match between client and therapist.
Good Therapy provides Practitioners with opportunities to network with colleagues, and access to sources of professional and personal development.
Who can register?
- Clinical Social Workers
- Relationship Therapists
- Family Therapists
- Integrative Medical Practitioners
How does it work?
A Good Therapy profile enables practitioners to create an interactive web page with unique URL that includes their own name.
Visitors to their profile page can:
- Read a summation of their philosophy, orientation, experience and qualifications
- Access contact details and email them directly from their profile page
- Visit their own website if they have one (link provided)
- Browse information relating to services
Practitioners can access and update their profile at any time.
Workshops and courses posted in the calendar, articles, and answers submitted in the forum all link to a member's profile.
Examples of profiles: Counsellor Psychotherapist Psychologist Psychoanalyst
- Good Therapy ranks high with Google and other internet search engines
- Good Therapy's Directory is searched approximately 600 times each day
Click here to view member eligibility criteria, and register.